If it wasn’t for computers I honestly
do not know where I would be today because I am majoring in NTM so if it wasn’t
for computers I probably would not be going to college. I also would not have a
job because that’s all my job is based on.
I
have known since I was thirteen that I wanted to work with computers for the
rest of my life. Ever since I actually started using them and figuring out how
they worked and all the things you could do with them I have wanted to learn
more and more about them. I haven’t met another person that has known what
they’ve wanted to do for the rest of their life that young and stuck with it.
However
if there weren’t computers my hand writing would probably be a million times
better. I’ve never really worked on my hand writing because I’ve always just
thought why would I write something down when I can type it at least four times
faster? The last time I checked I could type one hundred words a minute on an
actual keyboard and about eighty on my laptop.
I’m
an IT Developer for a small company called Reading Horizons. If it wasn’t for
computers I would not have a job. My whole job revolves around computers. If I
didn’t have computers I probably would be doing construction or some kind of
hard labor. I would have just skipped going to college all together and I would
have just tried to make as much as I could working hard labor. I’m very
grateful that I don’t have to do that because that sounds awful. I absolutely
love what I do and I’m so grateful for the opportunity that I’ve gotten from
computers.
Computers
are such a big part of my life I use one every day. Some people would hate that
because they don’t like sitting and starring at a computer screen all day.
However I don’t see myself spending my life any other way. Computers are my
passion, if I’m not doing schoolwork or working I’m playing computer games all
the time. My life would be exponentially different if it wasn’t for them. There
are some downsides to computers but there are just so many upsides from using
them.
No comments:
Post a Comment